Saturday, April 18, 2015

Open Thread - Let's Talk Food or Whatever

by Ennealogic

It's been some time since I posted, and as HIG noted, it takes a lot of time and effort to do so. What I can do is open up a new thread for comments, no need to keep on topic, until something stunning happens that inspires one of us to take that time and effort to create a post worthy of Politicalgates!

We all like to eat and many of us like to cook. And in the Eastern US where I live, it is springtime and garden time - so I offer here a video featuring Food Network star Justin Warner about building a kitchen (salad) garden.


I am about to get planting myself, after tending pots and planters of herbs over-winter in my bathroom under a grow-light.


Parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme. Hard to go wrong with that mix!

No comments:

Post a Comment